• 2/5

0 0%
  • 1/5

1 7.69%
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default Rate Monday Night Raw 06/25/2012

Follow us on Social Media

Rate Monday Night Raw 06/25/2012

How Would You Rate Monday Night Raw 06/25/2012 ??

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I'd give RAW a 3 out of 5 tonight. Nothing special, but I enjoyed the opening match and Jericho returning was great.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

3/5 because of the Divas Summertime Beach Battle Royal

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

4/5 becoz of y2j

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

4 outa 5 y2j rocks

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Decent at best. Gave it a 3/5.

Vickie was awesome, AJ was awesome. Punk vs Bryan at MITB is SUPER awesome (Should be main event now?). Jericho was awesome. Seeing diva's in 'summer wear' is awesome (the match...not so much). Slater was....ok...Slater was Slater....

The opening match, while it was rehashed PPV match and even a few specific spots from the PPV match were repeated, was still great. I think this might actually have been the FIRST credible win for DBryan since cashing in MITB (anyone clarify?). Jericho and Cena actually were having a really good match until the end....

Ziggler might be the only person to ever make a "xxxx on a pole" match look good, but they completely ruined the match and turned it into a filler with Sheamus coming out and just abruptly stopping it. #wwebookingfail at it's finest. Swagger vs Santino, just thank you for defending the title. Even though it was easily predictable, at least the US title got some time, instead of Santino in a tag match with Layla. Let's go swagger chants, even though mild, definitely happened (prolly b/c he was facing Santino but good for him . Decent little match, but almost every move was predictable.

Everything else was very bland. There was a LOT of 'recapping' after the first two matches. Big Show is to Brodus, as Kane is to Ryder? I was also wondering when someone was going to announce that guys can't just enter the MITB match at will; otherwise I was really curious to why only 3 people wanted to be in the match...Cena's promo leading into that was a bag of mixed emotions for me (more below). That Diva's Battle Royal was laughable, it almost seemed as if everyone was pulling a Gail Kim and just jumping out on their own.

Definitely some solid spots in this RAW, and I can't express enough how much Vickie excelled here. She did really great....up until that diva's royal anyways. AJ with the "YES'ing at the end of it was great as well, especially since she dedicated the match to Punk. I can not wait for this payoff, they did a really good job of getting Kane out of the mix while using him to increase AJ's development as well. That strange moment when Kane calls you mentally unstable

seriously wondering if someone from WWE is checking this place However, I'm fairly certain A LOT of those references were going over most of the little jimmies heads, all except the Yoda impersonation. He even said most of the 'audience' was 9 year olds, which means they were not born for 4 out of 6 of those movies. #confusedCenaLogic.... It was slightly entertaining if you did understand all the references though, however corny it might have been...

Average show, probably would bump it up to 4/5 if that Ziggler/ADR match actually got an ending, or if Vickie had just made it a 3 way in that segment instead of creating a very obvious filler match.
    Last edited by sshinde555; 06-26-2012 at 03:50 PM.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by vinaytejareddy View Post
    4 outa 5 y2j rocks

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    4/5 becoz of y2j

Same from me....

It's Clobberin Time

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

3/5 from me. I watched 1 hour and I thought... Okay, what did I just watch? Seriously, nothing really happened!
    Loved AJ, Y2J and the Battle Royal, everything else what just junk as we all knew the ending of every event before it even happened. I wonder if 3 stars were too much...
    They really should let Ryder, Truth, Kofi, Justin Gabriel, Alex Riley and others have some of the spotlight instead of doing the same over and over. It was only a good thing that we didn't see another "match" with Ryback.
    Respect

3/5 Loved AJ!

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

4/5..........

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

4/5 from me