Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Amitabh Bachchan praises 'Gangs of Wasseypur'

Follow us on Social Media

Impressed with the 'stark' and 'painfully real' portrayal of gang war in 'Gangs of Wasseypur', Amitabh Bachchan feels that director Anurag Kashyap has allowed the visuals to flow as they would and says he would 'strongly' recommend it.
    Based on a true story by Zeishan Quadri, the film is set in Wasseypur, Jharkhand, known for gang war between between gangster Faheem Khan and businessman Sabir Alam over a scrap business.
    It ran houseful in most parts when it opened Friday and footfalls are said to be increasing.

"Quite undoubtedly the moment of the day has been the film 'Gangs of Wasseypur' (GOW), which I have had the great privilege to see. Indian Cinema at its best, honest, stark and as painfully real as possible.
    "For one that has been born and lived a major portion of his life in almost similar environment, or at least exposed to it to some degree, I found so much that I could well relate to. And that has led to the authenticity...," Big B wrote on his blog, Bigb.bigadda.com, praising the crime thriller.
    "Anurag Kashyap has not done any fancy shot taking and allowed the visuals to flow as they would, were one to be living those circumstances in real time," he wrote.
    The film is soaked in blood and revenge and has stellar performances by Manoj Bajpayee, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Richa Chadha and Piyush Mishra.
    ...being a human...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

thnx for the news !!