www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Katrina Kaif giving up Item songs !

Follow us on Social Media

Many of you would have danced to the tunes of "Sheela Ki Jawaani" or to the tunes of "Chikni Chameli" – Katrina's item numbers and their success stories are a sure shot indication of the furore Katrina has created in the industry.

No wonder, Katrina is the most sought after item girls in Bollywood. But, to one's surprise, the actress is possibly not too keen on retaining her item girl tag any longer.

Katrina, who is currently filming Yash Chopra’s comeback film in London, says she won’t be making another dance appearance anytime soon. “I am happy with all the appreciation coming my way for the songs I’ve been part of. But I’m currently focusing on the three films I am doing. There are no plans for any other solo song appearances as of now,” says Katrina.

She went on to add, “If something really interesting comes my way in the future and I can make time for it, I’ll consider it. I’ve spent some of the best years of my life in London. We just spent Christmas here last year. Strangely, I’ve shot some of my best films here like Namaste London (2007). I hope I’m lucky this time too.”

This year, Katrina will be working with the Shahrukh, Salman and Aamir. She will be doing an YRF film with Shah Rukh Khan, Ek Tha Tiger with Salman Khan and Dhoom 3 with Aamir Khan.