Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: For Abhi ;)

  1. #1

    Cool For Abhi ;)

    Follow us on Social Media





    Hello All This is my 5th GFX Work this one is for abhi as he said to me to make one. So rate this from 0/10. Hope you all liked my work

    1st


    2nd


    Comments Are Appreciated
    Suggestions Are Welcomed

    Waiting For Replies
    Last edited by -=Hell=-; 06-22-2012 at 03:44 AM.

  2. #2
    www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    DesiRulez
    Posts
    46,642

    Default


  3. #3
    dR Founders www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,716

    Default

    not bad, try to work on the size also, a good size here on dR is 550X250



  4. #4
    Administrator www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,948

    Default

    i always say truth .. it sux sorry u need to work much more









  5. #5
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Posts
    3,615

    Default


    ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

    "Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

    ~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~



    "The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

  6. #6
    o.O♥Why Cant U See U Belong Wid Me♥O.o www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,348

    Default

    honestly i dont like it


  7. #7
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    4,705

    Default

    gud siggy nice try 7/10

    edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  8. #8
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    IN HELL
    Posts
    1,948

    Default

    Nicely Done

  9. #9
    dR Founders www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,511

    Default

    you are getting better, few things you will need to fix up in that sig.

    - the size / ratio of the sig, just like what hash said
    - the hair above her right shoulder
    - have the text "abhi" a bit bigger in size
    - try using an eraser for smoother croppings. i know this will take time but in the end it will make the render look better.

    also learn how to add borders. its very easy. just create a new layer on top of all, click: control + a then go to edit>stroke> and choose ur options..

    overall it looks better than your previous work



  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surya Bhai View Post
    i always say truth .. it sux sorry u need to work much more
    Quote Originally Posted by ♥★Gσѕѕιρ~Ğιяℓ★♥ View Post
    honestly i dont like it
    u two besharmo aacha nhi hain i know but atleast give a tip on how i make it good or improve

    Quote Originally Posted by αвнι View Post
    you are getting better, few things you will need to fix up in that sig.

    - the size / ratio of the sig, just like what hash said
    - the hair above her right shoulder
    - have the text "abhi" a bit bigger in size
    - try using an eraser for smoother croppings. i know this will take time but in the end it will make the render look better.

    also learn how to add borders. its very easy. just create a new layer on top of all, click: control + a then go to edit>stroke> and choose ur options..

    overall it looks better than your previous work
    Thanks for the suggestions i will keep in my mind from next tym

  11. #11
    Banned www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by αвнι View Post
    you are getting better, few things you will need to fix up in that sig.

    - the size / ratio of the sig, just like what hash said
    - the hair above her right shoulder
    - have the text "abhi" a bit bigger in size
    - try using an eraser for smoother croppings. i know this will take time but in the end it will make the render look better.

    also learn how to add borders. its very easy. just create a new layer on top of all, click: control + a then go to edit>stroke> and choose ur options..

    overall it looks better than your previous work
    abhi sir i know ur guru of hash in siggy

  12. #12
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,470

    Default

    good attempt
    Last edited by Ash; 06-22-2012 at 03:53 PM.

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by нαsн View Post
    not bad, try to work on the size also, a good size here on dR is 550X250
    hashu for the comment i will try to improve and if i maded a siggy for myself i will use 550x250 reso

  14. #14
    dR Founders www.desirulez.org
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ★Don★ View Post
    abhi sir i know ur guru of hash in siggy
    abhi is the one who taught me and GG how work on PS guru ji hain humare



  15. #15

    Default

    nd
    Nice Work


    Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by нαsн View Post
    abhi is the one who taught me and GG how work on PS guru ji hain humare
    soon mere bhi hone wale hain

  17. #17
    o.O♥Why Cant U See U Belong Wid Me♥O.o www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,348

    Default

    ya learn from my guruji u will reach skies in ps


  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ♥★Gσѕѕιρ~Ğιяℓ★♥ View Post
    ya learn from my guruji u will reach skies in ps
    contact no. and name please or ur adarniye guruji will not be leaked out anywhere promise

  19. #19
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    8/10



    It's Clobberin Time

  20. #20

    Default

    me likey it ...keep it up..




    ()

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •