Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Ranbir Kapoor wants to donate sperm to Shahid Kapoor

Follow us on Social Media

Since the release of Vicky Donor, the cause of sperm donation has really received a boost of sorts and guess Ayushmann Khurrana's funny yet moving portrayal has left his Bollywood contemporaries truly inspired. After John Abraham went on record saying that he wouldn't mind donating his sperm to help a childless couple, the Kapoor scion Ranbir is the latest one to join the bandwagon.

But the actor, who's known for his wacky sense of humour wants to indulge in a slightly different kind of sperm donation. Well, Ranbir wants to donate his sperm to co-actor and friend Shahid Kapoor. And, before you could jump to conclusions, we'd like to clarify that Ranbir said this in a light vein and it needs to be considered a joke and only that.

Well, all this happened at IIFA, which was recently concluded at Singapore. As part of an act, Shahid tried to pull Ranbir's leg by asking him to donate sperm and when Ranbir was quizzed about the same by a daily, he responded by saying, "When Shahid wanted me to donate sperm, I was backstage and I could not do it. So now it is on my priority list to donate sperm to him."

We got your joke Ranbir, but guess you should seriously give sperm donation a thought. What-say?
    ...being a human...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

for IIFA

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743