Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default John cena stole CM Punk's spotlight

Follow us on Social Media

Punk and his shoot was the reason big Johnny made it as a on-screen character. I think its unfair that he wasnt the one who put an end to Laurinaitits character. Wrong guy did the job imo.

Cena didnt even need that. He is not going to be anymore over than he already is. Atleast they should have included punk in the whole thing. Punk could have been Cena's tag partner in the main event match. Cena would take out Big show, otunga and punk can GTS Laurinaitis and send him home with crowd support.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Because it's plainly Cena's fault. Cena was the one that pushed this storyline. What an ass.

1. What the hell was wrong with the storyline Punk was in?

2. Since the WWE wouldn't let the poor guy get a break, Cena needs a storyline to stay out of the title hunt.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Because it's plainly Cena's fault. Cena was the one that pushed this storyline. What an ass.

1. What the hell was wrong with the storyline Punk was in?

2. Since the WWE wouldn't let the poor guy get a break, Cena needs a storyline to stay out of the title hunt.

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

John Cena steals everyone's spotlight. They need to continually try and make him popular with all fans, so they can continue to shove his merchandise down people's throats. The guy is a poison to the development of wrestling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr:Awesome View Post
    John Cena steals everyone's spotlight.

They need to continually try and make him popular with all fans, so they can continue to shove his merchandise down people's throats.
    Fair enough.

The guy is a poison to the development of wrestling.

I'm sorry but word can't describe how nonsensical this sentence was.

Let me put it this way. Back in the 90's they said that Shawn Micheals was the poison of wrestling after the Montreal Screw Job, some time later peoples said the Rock and Stone Cold was the poison that kill wresting back then because of the Attitude Era, hell they still do today. So if I thought that bullshit back then, what the hell do you ponder that I think about this comment you made.

Even as much as I disliked Brock Lesnar and Goldberg with AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL my heart, I NEVER thought he was the poison of wrestling. An were they not going down people throat. Need I remind you of Goldberg streak and Lesnar burying the Rock.

Awesome, I love ya, but that was just plain wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Damn you, I spitted up my cheesecake.LOL

The Cena feud with Laurinaitits was terrible, and it made no sense. It should have been saved for Punk, we don't know that Laurinaitis won't be back in the future with a stable of his own though.

Daniel Bryan was so over, and there was nothing for him to do, so they moved him into a fued with Punk. It's possible that this is what changed the Laurinaitis storyline, that I won't complain about, it was good.