Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default What is Dolph Ziggler's best match so far?

Follow us on Social Media

His NWO match against Sheamus was stellar, but then again, I really liked:

Vs. Mysterio - SummerSlam 2009 (Night of Champions was fantastic and put Dolph on the map for me, but I think their SummerSlam rematch was better.)

Vs. Morrison - Hell In A Cell 2009 (I also liked their 2 out of 3 Falls rematch on SD)

Vs. Kingston - Night Of Champions 2010 (the best match out of their incredible feud IMO)

Vs. Bryan - Bragging Rights 2010

Vs. Edge - Royal Rumble 2011 (The match that proved to me that Ziggler was ready for the main event)

Vs. Punk - Royal Rumble 2012
    There's other great matches I didn't list. I can't decide. What do you guys think?

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Loved the match between him and Kofi, made a great storyline continue. His match at NWO against Sheamus a few days ago was also great but yeah, it was Sheamus, and we all knew he would win.
    I guess I'll respect Dolph a whole lot more when he gets rid of that screaming *****. He just can't show off while she (or he?) remains in the picture.
    Respect

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    Loved the match between him and Kofi, made a great storyline continue. His match at NWO against Sheamus a few days ago was also great but yeah, it was Sheamus, and we all knew he would win.
    I guess I'll respect Dolph a whole lot more when he gets rid of that screaming *****. He just can't show off while she (or he?) remains in the picture.
    Gotta agree with you. His rivalry with Kofi was awesome.

I too wanna see Dolph get rid of Vickie. But after watching their kiss last Raw I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Dolph ziggler's every match is fantastic, i don't know when his career is over, how people will rank his best (top 10) matches, top 100 will be much less for his matches.
    well, if i will have to choose one match, then i will choose it
    VS Edge at Royal Rumble 2012
    my recent favorite is VS Sheamus at No WAy Out