Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default Undertaker and 1000th episode

Follow us on Social Media

Undertaker and 1000th episode

As we know, Undertaker reached his increable 20th win on Wrestlemania and pretty much done everything he can in the business and can have no regret retiring. I don't want him to retire but I also don't want him to turn into Rick Flair and Hulk Hogan .....

As for what circumstance would be better for him to retire....well I would say Either Survivor Series where he first started or 100th RAW episode since he is the Only active wrestler that been in RAW since the 1st episode. I would love to see him getting a special retirement ceremony on Wrestlemania but I don't know if he will wait that long. Soo I think 1000th would be more fitting for him

What do you think ?

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Undertaker retires at 1000th episode ???

I don't think so, he is a Wrestlemania brand now and I think he will complete atleast compleate at WM29

It's Clobberin Time

I love all these "when will taker retire" Threads. People are obsessed by the subject.

I can confirm, and im sorry if this disappoints anyone, that you will not see him retiring any time soon!

He has said he wants to continue wrestling. Just not "Full Time" He will be at the 1000th show. he will retire when the streak ends! fropm what ive heard that may be WM30

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by minimo View Post
    he will retire when the streak ends! fropm what ive heard that may be WM30
    I doubt he'd ever agree to it, nothing in it for him