Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default WWE Officials very close to putting title on Daniel Bryan again.

Follow us on Social Media

- For the second pay-per-view in a row, WWE officials reportedly came close to putting the WWE Title on Daniel Bryan. Bryan almost went over CM Punk at WWE's Over the Limit pay-per-view and was discussed as the potential winner at No Way Out.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

I would like to see Daniel with a another championship, but not like he was with the WHC.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Really.......

He was knocked outside the ring before the match ended. How come he was close at winning the title.

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Really.......

He was knocked outside the ring before the match ended. How come he was close at winning the title.
    I guess he was talking about when he had punk in the yes lock?
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 06-19-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Following his victory over Kane and Daniel Bryan last night, CM Punk now has one of the longest WWE Title reigns in years. Word is that while Punk's reign continues, that WWE officials may still not be sold on the reign continuing.

Once again the story is that WWE officials came very close to having CM Punk drop the WWE Championship to Daniel Bryan at last night's PPV, which would be the second consecutive PPV that WWE has considered the change.

WWE is reportedly very pleased with the way Punk has performed as champion, even though his title defenses are not headlining PPV events. But WWE officials are also very high on Daniel Bryan and there is a feeling that Punk chasing Bryan could make for a better feud.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by tg1988 View Post
    I guess he was talking about when he had punk in the yes lock?
    I didn't thought for a second that Punk will tap out. The only way D.Brayan has won it if he has set up AJ for doing all the crazy things that she did and distracted Punk or Kane and D. Brayan would steal the win.

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

WWE teased that Cena will have a championship match at Night of Champions in september. And there've been a lot of backstage rumors about DB fueding with Cena some time soon, so it would be imaginable that DB will get the title at MITB or maybe Summer Slam. And I guess AJ will be involved in it