Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Cool Turn Sheamus Heel

Follow us on Social Media

After watching the match, I think this is the best possible way to save the guy. The Cena-isq push has obviously backfired.

Either heel turn or take the title off him and have him chase the title instead. Otherwise Sheamus is ruined imo, its gonna get worse.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Junior Moderator

I agree. Sheamus having the title is getting WAY too old. I wouldn't like Sheamus as a heel. Dolph deserved the title last night.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I never understand why Sheamus and Delrio kept getting pushed so early in their career. Maybe Vince likes them but take a look at NWO and wrestlemania. People were cheering his heel opponents more than him.

It's Clobberin Time

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Except that Sheamus IS a good wrestler. He consistently outperforms Punk, who is borderline worshiped by a large group of people around here.

I can't imagine I'd actually put Sheamus on my Top Ten WWE Workers list, but that doesn't make him bad. It means that there are a lot of quality performers. I will concede that most of those guys aren't pushed nearly hard enough.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
    Except that Sheamus IS a good wrestler.

He consistently outperforms Punk, who is borderline worshiped by a large group of people around here.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Except that Sheamus IS a good wrestler. He consistently outperforms Punk, who is borderline worshiped by a large group of people around here.

I can't imagine I'd actually put Sheamus on my Top Ten WWE Workers list, but that doesn't make him bad. It means that there are a lot of quality performers. I will concede that most of those guys aren't pushed nearly hard enough.
    I like Punk, but I hear you...

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

He consistently outperforms Punk, who is borderline worshiped by a large group of people around here.
    I hope you are trolling right there

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I never understand why Sheamus and Delrio kept getting pushed so early in their career. Maybe Vince likes them but take a look at NWO and wrestlemania. People were cheering his heel opponents more than him.
    Sheamus has that look that Vince has a hard on for and he's HHH work out buddy. Look where being HHH's work out buddy got Batista, he was Brother Devon's flunky on the fast track to being future endeavored and the next minute he's a top guy. HHH was also a brown noser when he started with WWF, he got into the KLIQ by carrying around their bags. Sheamus used to carry HHH's bags.

ADR is pushed primarily because he's Mexican.

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post

You nailed my reaction to a tee.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

He consistently outperforms Punk

It's Clobberin Time