Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Bebo cares a damn about...

Follow us on Social Media

Looks like firebrand Kareena Kapoor is unapologetic about her bikini shot in KAMBAKKHT ISHQ despite boyfriend Saifu (as she fondly calls him) publicly voiced reservations about seeing her in a bikini...on screen, that is. On quizzing the Kapoor lass on why she chose to ignore Chote Nawab's sensibilities, Kareena retorts ''I don't think he would expect me to go swimming sporting jeans! Haven't you heard of one piece swimsuits? Or maybe they are only for modest women.''

CHECK OUT : Akshay Kareena Kiss hesitantly

Wonder what she would have to say about her steamy lip lock with co-star Akshay Kumar (apparently his first one onscreen ) she gushes ''I have witnessed Akki's first shot for his debut film DEEDAR as Karisma's leading man as a 9 year old kid. Both have struggled together. So, there's no question of any discomfort. He's family to me.''

Whether it is flaunting her hot bod in bikini or indulging in steamy smooches, Bebo never shows any inhibition in portraying the needful in spite of being hailed from the renowned Kapoor Khandan or on the way to become the distinguished 'Pataudi' begum. Way to go, girl!

Retired Staff
    London, UK

thanks alot for sharing!