SATYANVESHI!!! www.desirulez.net

Default Please dont allow Moderator(who has hosted) to participate in the contest.

Follow us on Social Media

This is a serious problem & I will request the Owners not to allow those person to participate in the contest which he himself is hosting.
    Another thing is don't allow them even to calculate the Reputation point of the contestants , rather ask someone else (Moderator) to declare the winner.

Both the point I have given here is in order to bring Transparency in the DR. I have already seen some cheating here. Don't want to mention Name here.
    Last edited by SHAIL; 06-18-2012 at 01:25 PM.
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click black star mark on left (bottom) corner of this post, thats it.

http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/629495

I am Unstoppable, If have guts attack from front, Chirkuts.
    GO GREEN !!
    If any link is dead inform me through
    PM/VM

dR Founders www.desirulez.org

will see into it, thanks for letting us know.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

You seem to have a point but contests are just for fun.

If you think there has been injustice in any contest then you can PM a mod or founders regarding that contest.

Maybe you didn't knew the process of calculating the reps points for the contest thats why you think there has been cheating.

It's Clobberin Time

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    You seem to have a point but contests are just for fun.

If you think there has been injustice in any contest then you can PM a mod or founders regarding that contest.

Maybe you didn't knew the process of calculating the reps points for the contest thats why you think there has been cheating.
    Agree..

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

alright guys if u think i am doing something wrong then its fine i am not going to organise any contest and i am also a human being may be i done some mistake so sorry for that and guys who participated in contest confused in finish and finisher question i only gave points of finish and i mentioned it here also that change your post before the contest closed

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post
    alright guys if u think i am doing something wrong then its fine i am not going to organise any contest and i am also a human being may be i done some mistake so sorry for that and guys who participated in contest confused in finish and finisher question i only gave points of finish and i mentioned it here also that change your post before the contest closed
    u r d0ing a great j0b bro..

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

SATYANVESHI!!! www.desirulez.net

Come on Boi don't be senti . Did I told you anything?? I have talked for more transparency & haven't demanded anything wrong. Now its on Founders to decide whether they accept my suggestion or don't. You are doing nice job & mind it Super MOD's , Admins & Founders are above you to watch you, not me. I am Just a wrestler buddy . So chill !!!!!!!!!
    Please add reputation points if you like the post. This encourages us. Simply click black star mark on left (bottom) corner of this post, thats it.

http://www.linkbucks.com/referral/629495

I am Unstoppable, If have guts attack from front, Chirkuts.
    GO GREEN !!
    If any link is dead inform me through
    PM/VM

Banned www.desirulez.net

None is answering me..
    somebody delete my thread without valid reason... ?
    Last edited by mansubba; 11-10-2012 at 12:51 PM.