Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default TV actors share khatta-meetha incidents about their Fathers

Follow us on Social Media

Some call papa, some call pa, some pops, some baba, and some say appa. Whatever the name may be, but the love remains the same.
    17 of June 2012 is the day when the world celebrates Fatherís Day. Father is always an important figure in any childís life. He is our friend, philosopher and guide. He might not be so emotive or apt in expressions, but one look into his eyes and you will realise the deep love, affection and care he has for you.

Tellychakkar.com decided to talk to some of your favoutire TV actors and find out some khatta meetha incidents about their papas.

Gaurav Khanna, seen in Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka, shared, ďMy fatherís name is Vinod Khanna, which resembles the name of a famous actor. Now, this co incidence caused a lot of funny incidents. My dad is very good looking and everyone told him to take up acting, and here I am fulfilling my fatherís dream. I am in Mumbai and my father is in Madhya Pradesh. I am decorating my new house in Mumbai and thatís my gift for him. I am proud to be his son.Ē

Beautiful actress Shilpa Anand said, ďMy dad is no more and I miss him a lot. He has taught me many things in life which I cherish. When I was young, I used to make cards for my dad. He is no more but I can still feel him everywhere. He is one such person who has guided me and supported me through thick and thin. He was the pillar of the house.Ē
    ...being a human...