Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default ‘Flaunt’ calls Freida Pinto as ‘Museum Quality Beautiful’

Follow us on Social Media

Freida Pinto has never been a conventional actress and the girl has already played several nationalities successfully. Her latest photo shoot with the indie fashion magazine Flaunt reveals her ultra glam side as she displays the retro look of the 50s.
    Freida looks sensuous in a short raven-haired wig, flaunting wardrobe from designer labels like Bottega Veneta and Versace. The magazine has an exclusive interview by Freida where she gets candid about her career and her experience in Bollywood. She also explains the reason for her absence in Bollywood.
    She said, “When I was promoting this big-budget film, some Indian media reported that I was being a diva on set, and that’s the reason I did not want to come to India to promote the film. I’m like, ‘What? I’m in f***ing America. That’s why I can’t promote the film in India. It’s not easy to be in two places at once.’ It’s not true.”
    The magazine, too, seems impressed by the girl and she has been introduced by the mag as: “Freida Pinto is Museum Quality Beautiful”.

...being a human...