Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Default Cena always the main event + unanswered questions(please help me)

Follow us on Social Media

I like cena,he is a good guy but i'm tired.John cena is the main event since THE 2012 ELIMINATION CHAMBER.why???????
    -ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2012(CENA VS KANE)okay it was an ambulance match,we don't see ambulance matches everyday.

-WRESTLEMANIA XXVIII(CENA VS THE ROCK)okay they have agreed for this match one year ago,once in a lifetime match,fine.

-EXTREME RULES 2012(CENA VS LESNAR)okay lesnar return after many years,he wanted to be the wwe's new face,cena was endangered.

-WWE OVER THE LIMIT 2012(CENA VS BIG JOHNY)We all wanted to see this,and the gm's job was on the line.

-WWE NO WAY OUT 2012(CENA VS BIG SHOW)-----WHY?????cena doesn't seem to want vengeance,big show got what he wanted(contract),and now we all know big johny won't lose his job because big show didn't make a heel turn to lose to cena.
    WHY IS THIS THE MAIN EVENT?????

WHY IS CENA AGAIN AT THE MAIN EVENT????????

WHY WWE HIDE IT'S BRIGHTEST STARS?????

WHY SANTINO DOESN'T CHALLENGES THE UNDERTAKER AT WRESTLEMANIA????????

please tell me why????????

21-1 time to riot

Cena is the top draw and WWE are not forced to take a chance on someone else, as it was during the Monday night wars for example, so they don't. I think they are worried about burning their audience out with the "Let's go Cena/Cena Sucks" chants at PPV's, so they save him for last. I assume you meant to ask why doesn't Cena challenge Taker at WM, well if Cena challenges Taker he'll end the streak.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

First of all, Taker has beaten superstars like Diesel, Kane, HHH, Ric Flair, Orton, Henry, Batista, Edge, Shawn Michaels at Wrestlemania who are all just a part of his streak.. You said Santino against the Dead Man? I wonder what have you had for breakfast.
    Secondly, the WWE has always been hiding some talents behind the curtain. But as of late, superstars like Orton and Y2J are as you probably already know suspended which gives time for other wrestlers. Moreover, you'll get 3 hours of RAW after the 1000th episode, perhaps by then, we'll witness a variety of superstars in action. Remember that the airing time goes almost twice as much as it is today.
    You mention Cena... What can I say? This is PG Era and Cena is just Cena and it seems that it will just remain this way for atleast some time. You are not the only one who is annoyed by this.
    Respect

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    WHY SANTINO DOESN'T CHALLENGES THE UNDERTAKER AT WRESTLEMANIA????????

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"