Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Actor Harshavardhan Rane turns producer

Follow us on Social Media

Television fraternity knows Harshavardhan Rane as Rummy Gaur from SAB TVís youth show Left Right Left produced by DJís A Creative Unit. After the show ended, Harshavardhan eyed the big screen and bagged a film down South, wherein he shared screen space opposite Genelia Dsouza. His work was appreciated and he went on to bag a Bollywood thriller film directed by Ravi Babu.

And this handsome lad has only one goal in lifeÖ to experiment and keep spreading his wings.

Harshavardhan, while shooting for these two movies, has produced a short film, Infinity, which got selected in Asiaís largest short film club called Shamiyana. The short film is about a man who wants to kill himself. The story moves further with few flashback sequences which reveal the reason behind the manís situation.

ďItís been a great honour for me to get selected in Shamiyana and today is the screening of my short film,Ē shared Harshvardhan with us

So what about getting back on television? ďItís not that I donít want to come back on TV but with these movies I got so busy that I couldnít be able to give time to television shows. According to me the reach of TV has doubled than movies these days, so I would always love to take up shows. I do get calls from producers for TV shows but things are yet to materialize.Ē

Keep up the good work...Harshavardhan!!!