Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default AJ is "Must See"

Follow us on Social Media

AJ is "Must See"

I have been going back and forth on her for months, but she really stole the show tonight. She really has "it". That something that makes you not be able to take your eyes off of her - in addition to being beautiful that is. They spent more time on the WWE Championship storyline tonight than they have in months and she was the showstealer of the entire angle.

I've always enjoyed AJ ever since she first entered the company. I know everybody has an obsession with ass and tits but AJ is basically the total package in terms of looks for me. She has the perfect face with her small body that makes her even hotter. Her face is very cute and adorable so it meshes well and compliments her undeveloped body. Not only does she have the perfect look but her acting and delivery in all of her segments are great as well. I've liked Eve's character but that was mostly due to her looks and her looks alone. AJ is a much more believeable actor than Eve and any other diva I've seen in the company. She has very good facial expression that match her character very well. Really have enjoyed everything she's been involved with lately so I'm glad WWE realized what they had with her and didn't just throw her in the wasted divas division. I'm not even a Daniel Bryan fan but I still enjoy AJ's work and always have.

I think we need more of AJ! In WWE

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

@sshinde555 excluding the ass and tits part I agree with all you have said above.

Ohhhhhh who am I kidding I agree with ass and tits part too

It's Clobberin Time

Junior Moderator

Lol, AJ is so hot! Love her work.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by GTSharma View Post
    Lol, AJ is so hot! Love her work.
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    @sshinde555 excluding the ass and tits part I agree with all you have said above.

Ohhhhhh who am I kidding I agree with ass and tits part too

dR Founders www.desirulez.org

AJ is a goat face.... goat face girls are ugly she is not sexy at all

Quote Originally Posted by sshinde555 View Post
    AJ is "Must See"

I have been going back and forth on her for months, but she really stole the show tonight. She really has "it". That something that makes you not be able to take your eyes off of her - in addition to being beautiful that is. They spent more time on the WWE Championship storyline tonight than they have in months and she was the showstealer of the entire angle.

I've always enjoyed AJ ever since she first entered the company. I know everybody has an obsession with ass and tits but AJ is basically the total package in terms of looks for me. She has the perfect face with her small body that makes her even hotter. Her face is very cute and adorable so it meshes well and compliments her undeveloped body. Not only does she have the perfect look but her acting and delivery in all of her segments are great as well. I've liked Eve's character but that was mostly due to her looks and her looks alone. AJ is a much more believeable actor than Eve and any other diva I've seen in the company. She has very good facial expression that match her character very well. Really have enjoyed everything she's been involved with lately so I'm glad WWE realized what they had with her and didn't just throw her in the wasted divas division. I'm not even a Daniel Bryan fan but I still enjoy AJ's work and always have.

I think we need more of AJ! In WWE
    Agreee.....

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

Goatface rofl

Quote Originally Posted by нαsн View Post
    aj is a goat face.... Goat face girls are ugly she is not sexy at all
    lolwut

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

GoatFace, Ha? ...take a good look here people

She's certainly the hottest trend among the WWE nowadays
    @michelle_RKO