Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Sting Discusses How Close Hes Come To Signing With WWE, Where He Intends To Retire......

Follow us on Social Media

The Miami Herald has a new interview up with quotes from Sting, in which he discusses Slammiversary, his long tenure with TNA, his passion for the business, and more. In the following excerpt, Sting discusses how close he came to signing with WWE:

I guess the best way for me to tell you is on a scale of one to 10, Sting said. I think the first three times over the years that I spoke with Vince McMahon and was close to going there, there were times where we were about a six or seven. I think this last go around we were probably about a nine. We were very close. I was actually surprised that things turned out the way they did.

Never say never in this business, Sting said. We know that. Wrestlers honor means jack. It doesnt mean anything. I can tell you that this moment right now as it stands, Im happy where I am. If things continue the way they have, I can see myself hanging my boots right here.
    ...being a human...