Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default So yeah, Shad Gaspard seems to be pissed at the PTP.

Follow us on Social Media

If you don't remember who shad was he was best know as part of the tag team called Cryme Tyme along with JTG. Here are his tweets for you guys to see:

"Wow... What type of un original person tries to bite off of Someone Else's gimmick? PRIME-TIME-PLAYER? MILLIONS OF DOLLORS? Really?"

"@[email protected] Pleas DONT respond back to me BC your charisma is lacking, you style is jacking, & just cause you play with your self dont make you boyz player. If youre a little confused, I am talking trash, so sit back BC in this tweet Im going to Textually beat that a. If Cryme Tyme was in the ring we would do more than just beat you down. You wont hear No PTP, no milly milly. Just a bunch of @WWE fans cheering Whoop them clowns. So try to be original, stop trying to be hood. Aint nothing worst than some posers like you who dont even do it good. #CRYMETYME4L"

"@DarrenYoungWWE sit down with your half brother @JohnCena , ask him for advice, I think you took his You cant see me comment a little to literal, BC for the last 4yrs no one has seen you. Every time you popped up Ron Simmons says, D! Cena Got a tan! #CRYMETYME4L"

"@TitusONeilWWE go read your motivational book, you know the little engine that could, but this time so you dont bite my style stop saying I think Im shad. I think Im shad. I think Im shad. And start saying I wish I would. I wish I would stop barking I wish I would stop clapping begging to the fans to cheer for me. I wish I would clos my mouth BC I look like Bubba Gump. I wish I would stop licking the office a, because every time I talk, I really talk s I WISH I WOULS-. #CRYMETYME4L"

"Now to any one who thinks Im bitter, just know that Im not. Im happy in what Im doing and thats a lot. Check out http://bit.ly/M7crQ5"

(Thanks to wrestlingnewsworld.com for the info)

I got to admit that this was some funny stuff, but I got to disagree with Shad. It might be the WWE's doing for one, and in all honesty I can actually see Young and O'Neil getting gold in the future, something that Cryme Tyme never did. What do you guys think?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Crime Time was one of the most awesome tag team I know , I just loved JTG finishing move and I just loved how Shed Gaspard was supporting him to his fullest ,they weren't the best in the ring but fun to watch , they had fights with the hart dinasty , with bigshow , jericho and other big stars at that time , it doesn't matter about belts and everything .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5aA508xd1Y

Junior Moderator

Cryme Tyme was awesome. When PTP came into the WWE, I was so pissed off.

At their peak Cryme Tyme were a hundred times more relevant than Young and O'Neil ever will be.

Even if they put the belts on them, I doubt it will mean squat.

Cryme Tyme is just another on the long list of talents that WWE have mismanaged.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

I don't think shouting on twitter is a solution for anything.

And PTP might be on a roll but in my opinion Usos are better than them.

It's Clobberin Time