Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Devoleena Bhattacharjee on playing 'Gopi Bahu'!

Follow us on Social Media

Devoleena Bhattacharjee spoke to us on her thoughts about playing the character of ‘Gopi Bahu’ on Star Plus show ‘Saath Nibhana Saathiya’..

Devoleena Bhattacharjee was last seen playing Baani in the TV show 'Preeto' and now has been entrusted to play the popular character of 'Gopi Bahu' on Star TV show Saath Nibhana Saathiya.
    Giaa Manek has left an indelible impression on the minds of viewers and Devoleena has some very big shoes to fit. We spoke to Devoleena Bhattacharjee on her bagging the coveted role:

How does it feel to be a part of phenomenon called ' Saath Nibhana Saaathiya'?
    I feel truly blessed. I can't express how I feel right now – I just don't have the words to express what this opportunity means.

How do you plan to portray the role of 'Gopi Bahu'?
    When I went for auditions I did not know what role, I had auditioned for. I will play the role according to the script. I promise to put in not my 100% but my 500% so that viewers don't feel any discrepancy in the portrayal of the character.

What are the challenges you thing you will face when playing the character?
    It is a show that has been running for over 2 years. I have to understand the character and make sure the essence of the character remains the same. The innocence of Gopi Bahu has to be maintained and that I feel is the challenge for me.

How was your first day on the sets?
    It was very good. Everyone was so supportive and it just didn't feel like it was my second day on the sets. May be that is the reason why I'm not very nervous. I just hope that viewers continue to shower their love and blessings on the character.