Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Nargis Fakhri at the launch of Samsung Galaxy SIII

Follow us on Social Media

Actress Nargis Fakhri is not exactly riding high on the professional front even after the huge success of her debut vehicle ‘Rockstar’ at the box-office. However, the actress manages to be in the media coverage through various events and campaigns. Recently, she was spotted in a short and cool clue dress at the launch of Samsung Galaxy SIII, held at Le Meridien, New Delhi on May 31, 2012.
    The product should be in the market selling a price of Rs. 40,000. The phone design is heavily inspired by pebbles, which is reflected in the curved design of the phone. It measures just 8.6mm in thickness and weighs 133g, making it thin and light. The screen size is slightly larger, as compared to the One X at 4.8 inches and will sport a resolution of 1280 x 720.
    With features like voice recognition, eight mega-pixel camera and 1.9 mega-pixel front-facing camera, the smartphone is a treat for gadget junkies, including Nargis herself, who is a self-confessed gadget girl.
    Throughout the event, she was seen exploring various features of the phone and taking pictures and exploring its functions. She said, “It’s fun to discover new gadgets. I am really excited about the phone. Finally, I have found a phone that I really love. I am looking forward to using it now.”

...being a human...