• 1/5

0 0%
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Default Rate Monday Night Raw 06/04/2012

Follow us on Social Media

How Would You Rate Monday Night Raw 06/04/2012

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

5/5

Not very story driven but still some good matches. Even if 2 of them were repeats.....(I love how AJ is being more and more creepy by the moment)

But even if the whole show was a bomb, Cole finally getting his just deserts would be a 5/5 show for me regardless

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

5/5

Cena rock and also the great match of SIN CARA !!

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

4/5, love AJ crazy ex story
    i just don't enjoy ziggler not talking again! i was expecting a new attitude from him! i guess we have to wait until no way out to see he get off vicky or something similar

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

5/5.
    After Monday’s RAW Supershow went off the air, John Cena called out The Big Show. Johnny Laurinaitis came out and announced a handicap match featuring Cena vs. him, David Otunga and the Big Show. Big Show never tagged in during the match. Cena pinned Otunga and nailed the AA on Laurinaitis to end the show.
    Lol so Super Cena was in 3 matches in a row
    Respect

www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

good one 4/5

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

5/5

I love AJ these days.

It's Clobberin Time

www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

i think next Monday night raw "vince mcmahon" is going to arrive ... more fun
    hope he fired some one at this time lol

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

4/5

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Will Give 4/5

What was good:

AJ: Holy ****ing mark out moment! Talk about a new twist in character. Absolutely loved her development here, from the scared look and the smile at Kane to the interview with Josh Matthews, we may be seeing a glimpse into the future with AJ in terms of what happens with No Way Out. Her interview skills and once again her facial and body language expressions were sublime. Loved this so much.

Punk vs Kane: Not as good as Smackdown but still a very good match. Punk and Kane have surprisingly very good chemistry together. Good involvement with Bryan and AJ which added to the match. Very good stuff here.

WWE Title story: Really good development here again, as I mentioned AJ's facial expressions and body language were spot on here. The interaction with her and Kane was spot on and made me question where this is all heading. I thought Bryan could have made more of attacking Kane and that they rushed it a bit and didn't achieve exactly what was wanted. But everything else was exactly what it needed to be.

Sin Cara vs Hunico: For the time this got this was really good. These two have great chemistry together, I liked how they managed to work a match suitable for the style of Sin Cara who had a great showing, no botches and both were in great sync with each other. Would have liked this to have gone longer but this was really good for the time it got. Like a cruiserweight style match which I think is something that is missing right now for WWE. As far as Sin Cara goes....lets see how he does against opponents who don't have the knowledge to perform the sort of match up he produced on Raw.

Sheamus vs Ziggler: Another typically good match between these two, great chemistry. Ziggler can't have a bad match unless the person he's in with messes up and Sheamus was solid here.

Del Rio: This was a typical post match attack that we all saw coming but I thought Del Rio executed it well and looked vicious. The cross armbreaker on the stage the way he did it in particular was unique and looked nasty. Good job.

What was bad:

Commentary: This was some of the worst commentary ive ever heard. The amount of plugging for the main event was insane, so much force feeding. Every single ****ing segment we had something about it which was so distracting. And then the Cena/Tensai match....uggggh ****ing ridiculous.

Cena vs Cole: This was an absolutely horrible ending to the show with no purpose whatsoever and not even a bit funny. Complete garbage similar to what we got at over the limit.

Ryback squash: Now we have Ryback squashes on Raw? The only good thing about this is that it does expose Ryback to the Raw viewers who may not watch Smackdown. Other than that, just more of the same....I hope Ryback is left off SD because I couldnt stand 2 Ryback squashes every week.

Tag match: Was an ok match but just way too short. Good to see Reks and Hawkins getting TV time though and they looked good out there.

No Ziggler development: Not bad per se....just disappointing really. Hopefully we get something on Smackdown.

Match repeats: Most of all we got 2 of the main matches that were on Smackdown repeated on Raw....it just makes u think can creative actually come up with different and interesting matches. I'll forgive the Kane/Punk match because we saw some important story development and character development from it going forward but Sheamus/Ziggler just wasn't needed and did nothing for both men despite being a good match again.

Overall after going through it, from a more objective standpoint this was an average show but this time I'm going to let the mark in me override this thing and bump it to a good because the WWE title story and AJ's development was a huge mark out moment for me.

Stars of Raw: AJ, Ziggler, Sin Cara, Del Rio

Worst of Raw: Michael Cole, Jerry Lawler, John Cena
    Last edited by sshinde555; 06-06-2012 at 09:06 AM.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

4 Stars