Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Mohit Sehgal and Kunal Verma to star in a film!

Follow us on Social Media

Mohit Sehgal and Kunal Verma are all set to step into Bollywood with an untitled movie..

This year seems to be awfully lucky for Tellywood stars as their Bollywood dreams seem to be materializing. Last two months have been replete with the names of Telly stars who are trying their luck in the film industry.

Two more names added to the ever swelling list are Mohit Sehgal and Kunal Verma. Mohit Sehgal played the popular character of Samrat on hit show-'Miley Jab Hum Tum' and Kunal Verman played the lead in Rajan Shahi's Hawan.

According to our source -" Mohit Sehgal and Kunal Verma are making a debut in Bollywood with a new production house. We hear that Kunal has started shooting for the film. The producers are also debuting with this film and the production house name is Friday Rush Motion Pictures."

We contacted Kunal who confirmed the new- " Yes, I am shooting for my debut movie . I can't reveal the title and other details. It is a new production house and the producers are from Chandigarh."

These actors have proved their mettle in the television industry and we sincerely hope that they are able to replicate the success in Bollywood!