Junior Moderator

Default UPDATE on the new WWE '13 video game

Follow us on Social Media

THQ has introduced 5 new features with the new WWE '13 video game releasing on October 30, 2012:

1. WWE Live - This feature will deliver more authentic and dynamic commentary, sound effects, and crowd participation with a whole new audio system.

2. Relieve the Attitude Era - For the first time, players will relive Monday Night Wars in a Single Player Campaign mode. Four examples have already been introduced by THQ, and they are when Stone Cold Steve Austin battled against Mr. McMahon, The Rock telling his opponents to "Know Their Role, and Shut their mouth", The Undertaker throwing Mankind off the Hell in a Cell top, and D-Generation X breaking all the rules.

3. WWE Universe 3.0 - The WWE Universe returns, giving you more control than ever before. Your choices determine your destiny as you shape schedules, television shows, roster, forming alliances, and making enemies on your way to the top.

4. Predator Technology 2.0 - Not only the WWE Universe is returning to this game, but also the Predator Technology. The second version will include all new animations, transitions, and modified controls. It will include more strategic, fluid, and fun gameplay.

5. Create and Share your WWE - The game will allow you to create more superstars, arenas, entrances, finishing moves, storylines, and more. You will still be able to upload and download superstars, move sets, finishing moves, and logos.

More WWE '13 information will be up soon
    Last edited by DZSharma; 05-31-2012 at 06:51 AM.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by GTSharma View Post
    Predator Technology 2.0

I didn't like 1.0 So I'm not so sure about this. Plus I hope the fixed the online DLC in this one.

Thanks for the news.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Plus I hope the fixed the online DLC in this one.
    I hate the online DLC packs, cause Wii doesn't support it.

It's Clobberin Time

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I hate the online DLC packs, cause Wii doesn't support it.
    Believe me when I say you didn't miss much, it was a glitchy mess.