Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Now, Ranbir Kapoor to have a swayamvar too

Follow us on Social Media

Clad in a dhoti, kurta and topor, Ranbir Kapoor is all set to tie the knot in a Bengali style in a swayamvar. But, before you set your imagination soaring, let us clarify that it is for a film. The actor is dressed in this Bengali traditional attire for his upcoming film ‘Barfi’.

Talking to a daily, director Anurag Basu revealed that Ranbir's look is for a swayamvar sequence in the film.

“This is a fun wedding sequence. But I can't reveal what is happening here. All I can say is that it's a Bengali wedding and I enjoyed making Ranbir enact the role of a young Bengali man,” added Basu.

Interestingly, it is the first time that Ranbir will be seen getting married on-screen and the Kapoor lad is all excited. A source revealed,

“He was very excited. This was his first wedding sequence for a film. Anurag is a Bengali and he was very particular about Ranbir's look. The costumes had to be perfect to the smallest detail. Priyanka and Ileana were also present on the sets that day. But I'm not too sure which actress he gets married to. It is a mystery.”
    ...being a human...