Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default It looks like they're going for Cm Punk vs Daniel Bryan vs Kane at NWO

Follow us on Social Media

After watching Smackdown It seems like that's the direction they're going with right now . And despite me being a big Kane fan I don't really think Kane should get involved in this at all. It's definitely not over after Daniel Bryan cost Kane the n1 contendership match.And after that finish at Over the limit and the segment between Bryan and Punk on RAW last week it seems like that feud isn't over yet which leads me to believe we won't have Cm Punk vs DB 1 on 1 at no way out.Of course I could be wrong and they end this kane/db thing on RAW but what do you guys think will happen? 3 way at nwo? Or cm punk vs daniel bryan or just Daniel Bryan vs Kane?

I even made a video discussing this a few minutes ago giving my thoughts on the whole situation.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

It Will be a very good idea CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan vs Kane for the WWE CHAMPIOSHIP

Kane will ruin the match, don't put him in a three way.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    Kane will ruin the match, don't put him in a three way.
    Indeed.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Kane's a 20 year veteran and is very good at what he does. The only reason not to want Kane in the match is the internet's fascination with punk vs bryan matches, and all they want to see is punk vs bryan. They'd be happy just with watching those two go at it every show for the next year uninterrupted. Plus, Kane's involvement in this is probably just to get bryan someone else to pin in the ppv match so that they can further extend the punk vs bryan rivalry into the next ppv. While Kane isn't a spring chicken anymore, he can still put on great matches. Enjoy Punk and Kane while they last.

People are getting their tights in a bunch because Kane is finally being used as the monster that his gimmick is. Punk sics Kane on bryan, then bryan sics Kane on punk. Kane gets pissed off and goes after everybody. If it calms your souls, know that Kane probably won't be winning the match.

Kane's got a great gimmick but he is an average worker, he might be a 20 year old veteran but he still looks green in the ring.

Mark Henry is a big monster who can work, especially against smaller guys. The Henry/Bryan and Herny/Punk matches were very good. He's really good at working that big man psychology against a smaller opponent.

But I still wouldn't want him in the match either.

Kane doesn't need to be the third wheel here because they already have one in AJ, she's been great in her role. There's no reason for Kane to be involved in this feud other than to take the pinfall so Bryan can win the belt without beating Punk. But I hate that booking so much, just have AJ cost Punk if he's going to win the title.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Komani View Post
    CM Punk became WWE Champ July 17, 2011. So if he holds it for another month, he'll reach a year with it. No wonder if he manages to do so.
    This.
    Respect