Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default How Salman managed to see the actress in 'huge' Sonakshi

Follow us on Social Media

Sonakshi Sinha has admitted in the past that it’s only because of Salman that she is in the industry. Now it seems she just cannot stop talking about the Dabangg Khan, even while her co-star in the upcoming flick is Akshay Kumar. Sinha once again said that there couldn’t have been better platform for making her debut on screen than ‘Dabangg’. The actress has claimed that it was Salman who saw the actress in the “huge” her.

She had said when ‘Dabangg’ was about to release that the biggest contribution to her career in Bolywood will always go to her co-star Salman Khan. “I am here because of Salman. He discovered and convinced me that I’m the one he’s looking for. I owe a lot to him and am glad that he made me find the actor in me,” she had added then. Now is no different. She has reportedly said that acting would not have happened to her if Salman did not encourage her to lose weight. She was ‘huge’ during her fashion-designing days, and only Salman saw an actress in her.

Well, that’s exactly the reason why we have only one Salman Khan in the industry. Whatsay, Sonakshi?!
    ...being a human...