Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Rey Mysterio’s Return, Thoughts On Alex Shelley To WWE..

Follow us on Social Media

When will Rey Mysterio return?

Given his 60-day suspension from WWE due to his second Wellness Policy violation, Rey Mysterio isn’t eligible to return to the company until the latter part of next month. I heard the company is working to extend his contract based on dates he’s missed from his recent knee injury but we’re still a month away from a possible return due to the suspension.

What are your thoughts on WWE possibly signing Alex Shelley?

Interest in Alex Shelley literally materialized over the weekend. If he does sign with WWE, he’ll have a lot of work to do. Shelley is a great in-ring performer but will have to fight in order to prevent from getting buried on WWE television as we all know it’s an uphill climb for TNA stars with Vince McMahon. I posted a new update earlier this morning that gives more details surrounding his TNA departure, interest from WWE and another name that looks to be following him. You can read it at this link.

Out of curiosity, since WWE is gonna wait until a TV deal is made on the new season of NXT, how close are they to getting a deal through? Will it be sooner rather than later? And any possibility of it being on Syfy, USA Network, G4, or any other NBC/Comcast owned network?

Vince McMahon has said for several months there are already deals out there to air both WWE NXT and WWE Superstars domestically and while nothing has been announced, it seems like it’s a situation where the company is working out formalities. Given McMahon’s rhetoric, it certainly seems it will be sooner than later when we see the revamped WWE NXT.

Do you feel Randy Orton is under utilized in WWE?

Randy Orton is viewed as number two behind John Cena as the “faces of WWE” but I haven’t been a fan of the way he’s been book lately. More specifically, I didn’t like WWE putting him under to Kane at Wrestlemania.

Remember questions with proper spelling and grammar receive top priority and stand the best chance of getting answered.

The next installment of Ask WNW will run on Friday, May 25, 2012.
    ...being a human...