Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default What Feuds would you think Daniel Bryan would get top matches out of?

Follow us on Social Media

Seen as when he's given time in the ring he seems to pull out four to five star matches for fun (The Miz,Ziggler,Cm Punk,William Regal, Albert del rio and Sheamus (extreme rules)). Just wondered who would you think Daniel Bryan could feud with that you would feel could have classic to very good PPV matches with.

John Cena- The man can work when he's in there with someone who's talented.If CM Punk can get 5 star classics from Cena i'm sure Bryan can. My probelm with this fued would be Bryan wouldn't get a win at all and would mess up his rise.

Randy Orton- This is the Feud i want to see Bryan do after he finishes with Punk. Orton is an amazing worker and i'm pretty sure they would have great matches. I actually think Orton would give Bryan a victory unlike Cena.

Chris Jericho- before Jericho goes turn him face and have this feud happen. I think Bryan style suits Jericho amd would lead to MOTY matches.

Who would you have him feud with that could lead to classic matches?

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR boi View Post

John Cena- The man can work when he's in there with someone who's talented.If CM Punk can get 5 star classics from Cena i'm sure Bryan can. My probelm with this fued would be Bryan wouldn't get a win at all and would mess up his rise.

Randy Orton- This is the Feud i want to see Bryan do after he finishes with Punk. Orton is an amazing worker and i'm pretty sure they would have great matches. I actually think Orton would give Bryan a victory unlike Cena.

Oh yeah, Cena is a selfish prick that never lets anyone win. He is always the one that decides the match outcome. Yep, he's part of the creative team. Plus, he's an astronaut.

On a serious note, I would say Cena if the creative team actually lets Cena push Bryan. Let Cena win one the Bryan win by cheating on the other, then have a clean win on the last.

If not then Orton.

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

It looks like they're moving toward a feud with Kane. Which I would greatly enjoy.

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    It looks like they're moving toward a feud with Kane. Which I would greatly enjoy.
    Couldn't have said it any better
    Seems like that feud has already begun and it is just about to get bigger
    Respect