Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default I donít want to see Sanjay Duttís face for the rest of my life: RGV

Follow us on Social Media

There were speculations that the movie ĎDepartmentí would mark Ramuís comeback to hardhitting films. But the movie has been panned by critics and audiences despite the galactic cast comprising Amitabh Bachchan,Sanjay Dutt and Rana Dagubatti. According to a source, the film incurred heavy losses since its release. There were reports that Sanjay Dutt and Ramu had fireworks between them throughout the making of the film.

Sanju Baba commented that hits and flops are a part of the industry and one has to face them to learn the mistakes as well as the improvisations required. Later on, he added that he is not sure whether he would ever work with Ramu again.

Dharam Obeori, CEO of Sanjay Dutt Production confirmed that they have no further plans of working with Ramu camp on any other project ever. He also added that the movie Department would have been worse had it not been for a few scenes to be re-shot at Duttís behest.

Miffed by the movieís un-successful run and criticism RGVís reaction to the outrage was well awaited and predictable. He said that he does not know what the people think and neither does he care and that he never wants to see the faces of Sanjay Dutt and Dharam Oberoi for the rest of his life. He concluded by adding, "Frm forcing me 2 take kangana out of the film 2 constantly cornering me 2 change screenplay I had the most horrible time wrking wth dutt(sic)."
    ...being a human...

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Rvg ur the worst director i have ever seen

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743