Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Exclusive tete-a-tete with Drashti Dhami

Follow us on Social Media

Drashti Dhami has beautiful and mysterious eyes which hold thousand unsaid words and emotions. This super talented actress stabbed hearts as Geet in Star One’s Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi. Her chemistry with Gurmeet Choudhary became a rage across the globe.

Now, she is coming back to enchant viewers as Madhubala in Colors’ upcoming show, Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon which will hit the airwaves from 28 May 2012. She will pair opposite Vivian Dsena. The show is being produced by Nautanki Films.

Madhubala is a girl who is born and brought up in the city of dreams (Mumbai) amidst a filmy ambience. She will be a simple girl who will gain great heights of popularity and stardom. “Madhubala is not a very ambitious girl and she does not crave for fame. She just wants to stay with her loved ones,” says Drashti to Tellychakkar.com.

She continues, “I will be seen carrying a very simple look as per the demands of the character. I will wear very less make-up. I will be seen wearing only kajal.”
    ...being a human...