Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Was I the only one laughing (Khali related)

Follow us on Social Media

Was I the only one laughing tonight during the main event tonight, when all the good guys start running down to the ring and you see Khali, in the midst, walking at a snails pace to the ring? This guy mobility is laughable, even if he gets a pop from the crowd sometimes, they seriously need to get rid of him already.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Lol it reminds me of when Henry was chasing the Nexus but he was ahead of them and slowed down so they all passed him. hahahaha

Junior Moderator

I agree with you lol. The only reason WWE even hired him was because he was huge. End of story. They made him WHC, then a jobber after he lost it.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by GTSharma View Post
    I agree with you lol. The only reason WWE even hired him was because he was huge. End of story. They made him WHC, then a jobber after he lost it.

Agree....

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

Quote Originally Posted by GTSharma View Post
    I think he's got knee braces under those clown pants he wears, not that he has any mobility regardless.

They hired him not only because he's huge, but because he's from a potential growth area, India.

It's no surprised that after Ring Ka King was successful he was back on TV.

The only potential I see for Khali is, when he is a heel. The vice-grip at least looks like it could actually defeat an opponent. He botches the punjabi plunge too often to sell it as a specialty move + only the overhead chops and the punjabi plunge is plain boring