Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Default Over The Limit How the show would happen if i ran WWE

Follow us on Social Media

starting off with the preshow Zack Ryder vs Kane would be a good 7-10 minute match with Ryder getting the crowd on there feet by nailing kane with a broski boot and winning
    then the tag title match i would have Epico and Primo interfere then the champs would lose in a 15 minute match
    next i would have Brodus clay face off with RYBACK!!!! and ave ryback pick up clay and suplex him then winning in a 5 minute match
    John Cena Vs Johnny Ace i would have Lord Tensai at ringside with johnny ace then tensai and big johnny would dominate but.. The Big Show Returns and beats the hell out of cena when he was building momentum and Johnny Ace wins in about 10 minutes
    Next i would have a champion vs champion match with Cody Rhodes and Santino in about 5 minutes Santino would nail the Cobra and defeat Rhodes
    then the WHC title match Action right out the box Sheamus nails Orton with a brogue Kick Then after about25 minutes of brawling the Viper strikes on del rio then Rkos Sheamus BUT Jericho pushes him off then Hits the codebreaker and 1.2.3 JERICHO WINS!!
    The main event Cm Punk Vs Daniel Bryan both men landed huge kicks early punk hit a GTS Then Bryan kicks out after 30 more minutes of battiling in a instant classic Bryan had him in the lebell lock punk reaches the rope struggles to get up but does bryan comes running at him then a HUGE kick to the head and DBryan was out he locked on the anaconda vice and bryan TAPS Cm PUNK WINSSS!!!
    BTW No Divas Match
    Thats My Over The Limit rate it 1 star to 5 stars and make your own!!!
    TEAM CENATION

thank god .. u are not in wwe
    with this type of fights .. and story

u ended some storyline ..
    its not abut ending .. its about building ....

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Nice try @flyeli9 though Ryder beat Kane will not happen in near future and face vs face[Ryback vs Clay] only happens at WM.

I'll give it 7/10

It's Clobberin Time

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

Thanks you for you thoughts @viper_d and @insideout
    TEAM CENATION