Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Hrithik Roshan's homely gesture towards quadriplegic!

Follow us on Social Media

Ever since he felt the pain of a quadriplegic in 'Guzaarish', Hrithik Roshan has done his bit to live up to the needs of the patients. The superstar however, this time around has gone out of his way to come to the rescue of a female patient Sadhna (name changed) with a shelter close to the hospital.

Physical Rehabilitation Therapist, Dr. Indu Tandon who had also trained Hrithik to get into the character of Ethan Mascarenhas in 'Guzaarish' confirms, “Sadhna is a quadriplegic patient who lived in a one BHK on the first floor along with her husband and in-laws in Andheri-East. She would find it difficult to commute to our hospital for daily check-up in Oshiwara, Andheri-West. When I discussed about the same with Hrithik, he readily took the decision of shifting her to Millat Nagar close to our hospital.”

Hrithik, as per the doctor, paid the brokerage along with the rent of 12 months for Sadhna. The actor surpassed the expectations of Sadhna with a whopping amount of 22,1000 rupees per year to provide her with a life filled with comforts.

“I got to know Hrithik through Dr. Indu while he was shooting for 'Guzaarish' and I have admired him since, as he had the courage to portray a character on screen which most stars would not. I will be eternally grateful to Hrithik not only for his financial help but even more so for giving me confidence that I have well wishers like him,” exclaims Sadhna.
    ...being a human...