Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Hinduja healthcare boutique hospital for Shilpa Shetty's delivery

Follow us on Social Media

Mother-to-be Shilpa Shetty Kundra will be giving birth to her first child at the newly opened Hinduja Healthcare Surgical hospital in Khar (Mumbai). The actress has been admitted to the hospital today. Located in the charming Khar (w) suburb of Mumbai, it is a personalized quality healthcare hospital, with world-class technology.

Bringing a life into this world is the most profound initiation to spirituality and hence the hospital has dedicated an entire floor to the sanctity of mother and child care. Technologically advanced ‘birthing suites’ consisting of labour beds, a separate neo-natal intensive care unit (NICU) as well as an independent labour room help ensure the health, vitality and well-being of both mother and child.

Shilpa Shetty, who personally selected the hospital for one of the most memorable days of her life, says, “The Hindujas are close family friends and when I was told they just opened this hospital in Khar I went and checked it out. Without any bias, I loved it as it has the latest birthing equipment, clean, great kitchen, hospital staff and most importantly my doctor is affiliated to it. Also it’s convenient as it’s close to home.” The couple is excited to welcome their bundle of joy into this world soon.
    ...being a human...