Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default Daniel Bryan: The next step to megastardom.

Follow us on Social Media

Now we all know that Daniel Bryan is popular, that fact is as clear as the sky is blue, but he seems to be a few feuds away from really solidifying himself as one of the greatest of all time. If you were on creative, what is the major feud you would have planned for Daniel Bryan?

I would have him feud against John Cena. I think that the crowd reaction for those matches would be guaranteed amazing each and everytime. I can just picture the ''Let's go Cena/Cena sucks'' chants followed by the Yes!/No! chants, followed by the dueling Cena!/Daniel Bryan! chants. You could even build it as a feud leading into Wrestlemania with the end result being a blowoff match with a double face/heel turn. You keep Bryan as a heel throughout with people begging for him to turn face, and vice versa with John Cena.
    Last edited by ajstyless; 05-21-2012 at 07:53 PM.

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Iron man match against Punk at WM29 for the WHC or WWE title.

Have him work the technical match of the card at every PPV, put him in the ring with all the good workers. I'd love to see a Bryan/Chris hero feud, Hero's a better worker than Punk.

Program against Austin at WM30 (YES! vs What?) Punk and Austin have nut hug each other too much for the match to have any heat. Bryan vs Austin can use the heel/face dynamic.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Christian as face vs D.Brayan as heel would be awesome.

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post

Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    Austin at WM30 (YES! vs What?)

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

dR Warrior www.desirulez.net

Yes,yes,yes,yes

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Oh please NO! He already jobbed to Sheamus and now he will probably job to Punk at OTL.. i dont want him to job to Cena right after that. We all know what good Cena will do to him.. A huge AA with a smile on his face is not actually a "rub" to me. It is going to be the same R-Truth scene all over again.

I would rather want him to win the WWE title and keep feuding with Punk for 2 more PPV's after the OTL, and finally giving the title back to Punk by the end of the feud. AJ's involvement in the storyline somewhere in the middle of it all. That would be so much more interesting than jobbing to Cena like a random heel #979876 and fade away in the midcards then eventually competing in superstars.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr:Awesome View Post
    Oh please NO! He already jobbed to Sheamus and now he will probably job to Punk at OTL.. i dont want him to job to Cena right after that. We all know what good Cena will do to him.. A huge AA with a smile on his face is not actually a "rub" to me. It is going to be the same R-Truth scene all over again.

I would rather want him to win the WWE title and keep feuding with Punk for 2 more PPV's after the OTL, and finally giving the title back to Punk by the end of the feud. AJ's involvement in the storyline somewhere in the middle of it all. That would be so much more interesting than jobbing to Cena like a random heel #979876 and fade away in the midcards then eventually competing in superstars.