Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Bipasha Basu not worried about John and Katrina!

Follow us on Social Media

John’s dimpled cheek and stunning looks have often made girls go weak in knees. In the past, John has been linked to numerous B-town beauties such as Lara Dutta, Mallika Sherawat and Vidya Balan, despite his famous love relationship with Bipasha. But if grapevine is to be believed, hot-tempered Salman Khan’s girlfriend Katrina has developed a liking for her ‘New York’ co-star John Abraham.

News has it that Katrina and John are thick phone buddies, and because of their growing proximity, Salman and Katrina are having a strenuous relationship.

On the other hand, a worried Bipasha has complete faith in John and says, “John and I have gone through enough of such gossip. I don’t want to give any credibility to this by even commenting on it. It is malicious and absolutely the most bizarre story involving us. Just for the knowledge of people who actually love us together, we are very happy being with each other, and we’re responsible and protective about our relationship.’’

With these rumours doing rounds along with the publicity campaign of ‘New York’, both the actors have got the benefit of doubt from certain section of media, which thinks that their so-called link-up is just a gimmick.

Talking about his alleged link-up with Katrina, a shocked John said, “I’m astounded that I’m being pulled into something so bizarre.” Our source said, “John is not amused by the rumour. He is in a steady relationship with Bipasha Basu. Obviously vested interests have started this campaign.’’

In fact, the actor has slammed the gossip as groundless.