Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Amrita Rao's tranformation to her sexy avtar!

Follow us on Social Media

Amrita Rao, who was seen as the docile village girl in Shyam Benegalís Welcome to Sajjanpur, is all set to unleash her sexy image this summer with her forthcoming flick Shortkut.

Sources who have seen the footage of the film reveal that Amrita has shed her inhibitions on the big screen and is looking hot, sexy and glamorous. She is paired opposite Akshaye Khanna and Arshad Warsi in the film. Amritaís sexy look has been styled and designed by none other than Manish Malhotra.

Amrita has now even put herself on a rigorous diet and has been seen getting photographed in her new avatar everywhere ó from magazine covers to promotional events.

When contacted, Amrita said, ďI am looking forward to the film as Manish has literally transformed me from my earlier two films Vivaah and Welcome To Sajjanpur. Shortkut is an entirely different film. I canít reveal more about it right now but yes, he (Manish) has done a fabulous job.Ē

The film is produced by Anil Kapoor and directed by Neeraj Vora. Shortkut was earlier scheduled for release in March but with the ongoing producer and exhibitor tussle, the release date has been put on hold.