Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Bhavya Gandhi's super cool mom

Follow us on Social Media

Bhavya Gandhi, better known as Tappu of SAB TV's Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, is one lucky lad. Why? Well, he has a super cool mom, Simmy Gandhi. Recently Simmy gifted her champion son a car, Audi.

"Bhavya has a wish list that he does not like sharing with anybody. However, I did manage to learn a few things and one wish was an Audi car. So I gifted him that. His next wish is to visit Disneyland. We will go during his holidays," said Simmy.

Furthermore, Bhavya is a huge fan of Edward Michael "Bear" Grylls (Man vs Wild show fame) and he wants to meet him as soon as possible.

"He is a big fan of Bear Grylls (Man Vs Wild). I have been trying hard to get ways and means of reaching him for my son. In fact, Bhavya himself has tried calling a lot of people in Delhi to reach Grylls and I am sure I will make it possible for my son someday."

She lastly added, "He was just a little kid when he started shooting and he has never been a troublesome child. We want to fulfill all his wishes. Apart from this, he is also a very hardworking boy. If I can do something that brings a smile to his lips, then I never back out."

Bhavya is one lucky son!!!