New Arrivals

Default Benefits of Exercise.

Follow us on Social Media

Exercise and physical activity are a great way to feel better, gain health benefits and have fun. As a general goal, aim for at least 30 minutes of physical activity every day. If you want to lose weight or meet specific fitness goals, you may need to exercise more.
    Exercise controls weight,
    Exercise combats health conditions and diseases,
    Exercise improves mood,
    Exercise boosts energy,
    Exercise promotes better sleep,
    Exercise can be fun.
    Last edited by Akili; 05-22-2012 at 07:55 PM.

Retired Staff www.desirulez.net

ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

"Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~

"The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

thank you for sharing those simple yet helpful tips with us. I definitely believe in exercise. I do exercise five times a week for about 45 minutes, and due to that i stay fresh and strong all the day. Exercise is now part of my daily routine and i cannot even think of spending my day without exercise.
    Last edited by johnnyjosh123; 06-18-2012 at 02:54 PM.

New Arrivals

Exercise has so many health benefits. Exercise keeps us fresh and active all the day. Exercise prevents us from many diseases. it reduces stress and we can lose weight with regular exercise. It is good for blood circulation and provides energy.
    Last edited by Akili; 07-25-2012 at 08:04 PM.

New Arrivals

Not a single person could deny the benefits of the exercise.First exercise makes us fit,strong able to do our work in proper way,keep our mind fresh,calm and active.We gain lot's of stamina and fitness for our body muscles.

New Arrivals

Totally agree with you that exercise has many health benefits.People who do exercise regularly can easily boost up their energy,combat their health conditions,improves mood and also helps in losing weight quickly.
    Last edited by Akili; 08-15-2012 at 06:40 PM.

New Arrivals

Well your post is so nice but I think these are not enough for explaining the benefits of exercises.These are good for health and fitness.It increases stamina and growth of muscles.Exercises improve digestion and breathing.
    Last edited by mightyghost; 09-06-2012 at 12:51 AM. Reason: removed external links

Thank you for posting this one. I totally agreed to that. It really improves my mood and helped me get a better sleep, sadly I stopped exercising because I'm busy now with my work. I'm planning to allot some time now to work out again every day.

New Arrivals

Exercise boosts energy,
    +1 on this. Try exercising regularly, and you can see the difference when you are working at your office. For me, I use sports as an exercise. It's a guarantee that I can do it regularly without getting bored. I hate gyms.

accutane online
    Last edited by erika445; 10-03-2012 at 05:15 AM.

New Arrivals

Quote Originally Posted by erika445 View Post
    +1 on this. Try exercising regularly, and you can see the difference when you are working at your office. For me, I use sports as an exercise. It's a guarantee that I can do it regularly without getting bored. I hate gyms.
    I also hate gyms and think sports is a great idea. Not only do you get to exercise and stay in shape, you also get to meet new people and socialize.

www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

gym is good but hard to keep it continue !