Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Default 'Jannat 3'? Or 'Triple X'? What's Kunal Deshmukh making next?

Follow us on Social Media

Has Kunal Deshmukh moved out of the Bhatt camp? Is he directing a film for UTV called TRIPLE X? Or is he going ahead with JANNAT 3 for the Bhatts again? There's tremendous speculation about what Kunal Deshmukh plans to make next, but the talented director is damn clear about the next step he's ready to take in life.

"Yes, I will be directing JANNAT 3 for Bhatts, but my immediate project, after JANNAT 2, will be produced by UTV. There's a mere verbal commitment with UTV as of now. Also, there's no story in place, nor is the cast locked for the project in question, but, hopefully, we will work out the modalities by next week," Kunal divulges, "I am not leaving the Bhatts. I wanted to try out something else and UTV is giving me that opportunity."

What about the cast of this film? Has he zeroed on a few names? "The idea is to get a good star cast in place. I am working on a couple of ideas and the moment we lock a script, we will approach the actors we wish to cast," he adds.

Meanwhile, it's learnt that Mukesh Bhatt's son Vishesh will make his directorial debut with MURDER 3.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

thans 4 info..

I havent watched Jannat2 yet

Edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Quote Originally Posted by ★nightmare★ View Post
    i havent watched jannat2 yet
    what????

gr8 news

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743