Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Favourite wrestlers not in the WWE (TNA, Indies, Japan)

Follow us on Social Media

Kevin Steen (Ring Of Honor)

Shinsuke Nakamura (New Japan)

Jun Akiyama (All Japan)

Sami Callihan (Evolve/DGUSA)

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Favourite wrestlers not in the WWE

I won't lie. You're not going to get many people here. But I am interested to know why these guys are your fav. And do you have any fav females too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Favourite wrestlers not in the WWE

I won't lie. You're not going to get many people here. But I am interested to know why these guys are your fav. And do you have any fav females too.
    There's a lot of TNA fans floating around, that's who I expect to hear from.

Well first and foremost they're all great wrestlers. Should also clarify this is a current list, not an all time list.

Don't really watch female wrestling, Sarah Del Ray is probably the best female wrestler in America though.

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

TNA - Jeff Hardy [ if you ask non Wwe then Bobby Roode]

FCW- Dean Ambrose

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    Kevin Steen (Ring Of Honor)

Imagine if after CM Punk cut that shoot promo, beat Cena and walked out of Chicago with the WWE title, he didn't come back and act like a corporate stooge. Instead he went completely nuts, caused mass carnage, and got into a feud with management. He still wouldn't be as much of a bad ass as Kevin Steen. Been the most interesting character in American wrestling for the last few years, his fued with El Generico was epic, his work is Pro Wrestling Guerrilla is phenomenal.

This was a brutal match at ROH Final Battle last year that got some attention. For me, it was better than anything the WWE served up.

I have a question too

Wrestlers in JPW cut promos in japanese or english ???

I have always been intrested in watching but I don't think I'll watch if they cut promos in japanese, it's important for me to get in the storyline to watch a show.

It's Clobberin Time

Shinsuke Nakamura (New Japan)

Fantastic wrestler, brought strong style back the NJPW, and such a cool heel in the ring.

Huge draw in Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    I have a question too

Wrestlers in JPW cut promos in japanese or english ???

I have always been intrested in watching but I don't think I'll watch if they cut promos in japanese, it's important for me to get in the storyline to watch a show.
    Japanese, unless they only speak English, then they cut them in English and have them translated.

Japanese wrestling is more focused on storytelling in the ring, the promos are only a small part of the show and they're not as theatrical.

Jun Akiyama (All Japan)

For the puro snobs, the best wrestler in the world today.

Has a masters degree in the psychology of fake fighting yet his body isn't so beat up that he can no longer produce his best.

Outstanding 2011, this was my MOTY

Japanese, unless they only speak English, then they cut them in English and have them translated.

Japanese wrestling is more focused on storytelling in the ring, the promos are only a small part of the show and they're not as theatrical.
    Well, I guess I watch a episode myself and come to a conclusion. I get irritated when I listen to a language which I don't understand unless it's being spoken by a sexy women.

It's Clobberin Time

Sami Callihan (Evolve/DGUSA)

A wrestling success story, used to be a fat jobber in ROH, lost a shit load of weight and became one of the most underrated wrestlers in the world.

Jon Moxley's (Dean Ambrose) regular tag team partner on the indies, doesn't cut as good a promo but better in the ring. Had a recent try out with the WWE and I would expect them to sign him sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by insideout View Post
    Well, I guess I watch a episode myself and come to a conclusion. I get irritated when I listen to a language which I don't understand unless it's being spoken by a sexy women.
    You don't watch episodes, you just try and watch good matches

I used to think like that, but then I watched this match, and realized not only was the wrestling better, but I enjoyed the commentary more, even though my Japanese is shit. I didn't understand most of what they were saying, but I can tell they were marking out.

Still that is only my opinion, what you like is what you like.

*This is the end of what a lot of people consider the best match of all time

I used to think like that, but then I watched this match, and realized not only was the wrestling better, but I enjoyed the commentary more, even though my Japanese is shit. I didn't understand most of what they were saying, but I can tell they were marking out.

I'm I the only one the felt this match was mostly stiff. My god this was epic, the fan, the commentator losing his voice, all perfection.

A wrestling success story, used to be a fat jobber in ROH, lost a shit load of weight and became one of the most underrated wrestlers in the world.

Jon Moxley's (Dean Ambrose) regular tag team partner on the indies, doesn't cut as good a promo but better in the ring. Had a recent try out with the WWE and I would expect them to sign him sooner rather than later.

You're right. He really knows how to preform in the ring. I say if they do bring him in wwe,(And if they really work with him and not BS) let him have a manager for 3-12 months to better his promos. Then he'll be a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    I'm I the only one the felt this match was mostly stiff. My god this was epic, the fan, the commentator losing his voice, all perfection.
    Oh, manh that was amazing, I mostly loved the finisher that ended the match.

It's Clobberin Time

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Austin Aries - Tna

Jeff Hardy In Tna

edit :- http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=554743

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast