Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    366

    Thumbs down ! hate Today's WWE !!!!!!

    Follow us on Social Media





    WWE Need some New Script .... Bored With Old Tricks,Injuries, Same Fights , Bad Attitudes , Fake Retirments...... No Spirts......wwe need arena like 2005-2008.......
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

  2. #2

    Default

    yes todays wwe was the worst

  3. #3
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,056

    Default

    wwe needs to bring back JEFF HARDY

  4. #4
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    531

    Default

    Yeah , nothing really exciting , I only liked the RyBack part and the Daniel Brian segment , else was waste of time to watch , they really need to make some changes .

    If McIntyre or Cody had some matches it could be better -.- .

  5. #5
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    MizLand^^
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    Yeah , nothing really exciting , I only liked the RyBack part and the Daniel Brian segment , else was waste of time to watch , they really need to make some changes .

    If McIntyre or Cody had some matches it could be better -.- .
    i agree.

  6. #6
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Ya your right,, i Agree with you,, now a days Every thing fake.....I dont like Lost 1 year

    I want stone cold steve austin, Brok , Batista
    Shan the Leader

  7. #7
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    347

    Default

    u r right........smackdown is becoming boring slowly.......2011 was one of the best years.......christian and randy orton made smackdown interesting.......but now, urghhhh! i don't know why wwe is making such a bad booking......i mean look at smackdown episode of 11th may 2012....what the hell was that?
    randy orton & sheamus vs chris jericho & alberto del rio : Disqualification / No Contest
    randy orton vs alberto del rio : Disqualification
    sheamus vs chris jericho : disqualification
    other matches were squash..... i mean why the hell wwe is wasting talents and time of viewers......when i saw some heat between randy and sheamus, i thought that now smackdown will be interesting, but it is now becoming worse

  8. #8
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    531

    Default

    yeah use code braker + rko on alberto and he still gets up in 1 second to receive the broad kick , that was really bad show .
    If Alberto is so resilient he should win the fatal 4 way , but ofc he don't stand a chance , he only gets up when he needs to take a beating , else he loses , bad bad bad .

  9. #9
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    366

    Default

    yEss Guys.......... They Now Just Using old tricks again n again ... same raw & smackdown scripts. now wwe trying to make more fake matches
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

  10. #10
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Agree... What the hell is that 11 May Smackdown.. Same Matches .....
    randy orton & sheamus vs chris jericho & alberto del rio
    then
    randy orton vs alberto del rio
    then
    sheamus vs chris jericho
    what the hell is this , no new things ..again n again

    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

  11. #11
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Here's an idea, stop whining and watch TNA or ROH, or Japan Pro or nothing.

  12. #12
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    366

    Default

    ahaahahah.... Nice Idea
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

  13. #13
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Ok that was a bit harsh, but seriously if people would get with the program and show that they don't like something then maybe there would be some change, but STILL watching WWE shows and *****ing about it doesn't prove much. For me I enjoy the WWE as it is now.

  14. #14
    Retired Staff www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Posts
    3,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bc090402273 View Post
    yEss Guys.......... They Now Just Using old tricks again n again ... same raw & smackdown scripts. now wwe trying to make more fake matches
    Agree..

    ι уσυ נυ∂gє ρєσρℓє, уσυ нανє ησ тιмє тσ ℓσνє тнєм.

    "Time Can Make Us Move On.. But It Can't Fix A Broken Heart"..

    ~♥♥~ My One Hand is Enough to fight against the world if you Hold the other One....! ~♥♥~



    "The PEOPLE Who want to STAY in your LIFE will always find a WAY"

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Ok that was a bit harsh, but seriously if people would get with the program and show that they don't like something then maybe there would be some change, but STILL watching WWE shows and *****ing about it doesn't prove much. For me I enjoy the WWE as it is now.
    I'm all for *****ing about how bad the product is, but it's much better now than a few years ago.

    Post Benoit and Guerrero's deaths, the WWE was the shits.

  16. #16
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    I'm all for *****ing about how bad the product is, but it's much better now than a few years ago.

    Post Benoit and Guerrero's deaths, the WWE was the shits.
    Those where tough times.

    I can't lie the more I hear others complain about this(which is pretty much all the time), the more I despise the Attitude Era. I mean I enjoyed that era, but I hate how it made people think that that is how WWE should always be.

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Those where tough times.

    I can't lie the more I hear others complain about this(which is pretty much all the time), the more I despise the Attitude Era. I mean I enjoyed that era, but I hate how it made people think that that is how WWE should always be.
    Benoit and Guerrero were at their peak of popularity during the Ruthless Aggression Era, the Attitude Era was already over.

    I'm sorry but the PG era was lame, the Cena promos were cringe worthy, and the wrestling was sub-par.

    That's not to say you can't have a strong PG product, the PG era just sucked.

  18. #18
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    366

    Default

    WWE's Last Option is Old Wrestlers Coming Back .... its not effect that most people watching it .... coz wwe has an atmosphare like suspense story ..so people just wanna what will happend now & done........Tell me here ... who watch NXT .............another time wasting show...
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

  19. #19
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Here's an idea, stop whining and watch TNA or ROH, or Japan Pro or nothing.



    I would recommend the same



    It's Clobberin Time

  20. #20
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deathmatchdragon View Post
    Benoit and Guerrero were at their peak of popularity during the Ruthless Aggression Era, the Attitude Era was already over.
    Oh I know, but let me ask you, how many time have you heard people complain about the Attitude Era would be so much better? How many have said that was "real" wrestling.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •