Default Hemalayaa - Hemalayaa's Yoga for Young Bodies (2006) DVD

Follow us on Social Media

Hemalayaa - Hemalayaa's Yoga for Young Bodies (2006) DVD
    English | VOB | MPEG 996 kbps 29.970 fps | 720x480 | AC3 320 kbps 48 KHz | 7.55 GB
    Genre: Training

There are 4 different routines. The first one is called Chakra Shaker and is primarily standing poses incorporated with lots of energizing breathing and runs 35 minutes. Then, Chill Vibe, which is another 35-minute practice is all floor work and can be as challenging as you make it. You can do either one separate or one after the other.

With Hemalaya's two other classmates you have a choice of three different levels. I love her pace. She holds the poses for enough time to connect mind and body. She doesn't talk too much, but enough so you don't have to look up when changing poses. These are very creative practices where she incorporates some dance moves and fun moves with lots of laughs. I felt so youthful during this practice!

The DVD also includes two extras. The 10-minute Stress Recess is a wonderful release when you don't have a lot of time to do yoga. Finally, the DVD includes a session of partner yoga. Many of the postures are quite challenging and fun to watch.

The music on this DVD is beautiful with East Indian flair. I really like it that you can optionally have the music off. This is a very beautifully designed DVD and a must have.

Code:
    http://extabit.com/file/27a3oc6h94w0g/HemalayaaHemalayaasYogaforYo__Bodies20061DVDVOB.rar