Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default I would like to mingle when I'll find the right girl: Aadesh Chaudhry

Follow us on Social Media

We brings you the Thursday column on Singletons. This week we have Aadesh Chaudhry who was last seen as Diggu in Laagi Tujhse Lagan.

Our Thursday Column is dedicated to 'Singletons' of Tellywood. This week we have Aadesh Chaudhry with us, who was last seen playing the character of Diggu in Colors TV show 'Laagi Tujhse Lagan'.

Aadesh Chaudhry is single and is counted one among the most eligible bachelor of the Tellywood industry.

Being a single, are you ready to mingle?

It depends. Whenever I feel that I have found the right girl, I would mingle.

What is the first thing you notice in a girl?

The first thing I notice in any girl is her appearance and her dressing sense. She should be well dressed.

What's the one thing that puts you off the most in a girl?

I hate their addiction towards mobile phones. It's really irritating when you are talking to a girl and she is busy with her mobile phone. I have seen most of the girls doing that.

If you could mix one Hollywood and one Bollywood actress to create your princess, then who would you choose to create your perfect match?

I would like to mix the beautiful Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie and the pretty and talented actress Madhuri Dixit from Bollywood to customize my perfect match.

The one thing that irritates you the most about the opposite sex?

Long hours of dressing. Whenever you have to go out, a girl takes too much time in deciding what to wear. They just end up changing way too many times.

If there was matrimony or a dating ad for you, what would it read like?

It will read like: Catch me if you can!