www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Arjun Kapoor denies cold war with Salman Khan

Follow us on Social Media

Producer Boney Kapoor's son Arjun Kapoor, who is all set for his debut film "Ishaqzaade" has slammed reports of cold war between him and Salman Khan. The actor, who is making a debut in Bollywood with Ishaqzaade opposite Parineeti Chopra, considers Salman Khan his mentor.

The debutant Arjun Kapoor, who came under the scanner when heavyweight Salman Khan allegedly refused to promote the actor for his upcoming flick Ishaqzaade on Twitter, has slammed reports of a cold war between them.

In a recent interview to a website, Arjun Said, ďHe doesnít need to patronise me on Twitter. I donít think Salman Khan needs to come to me and subscribe to me on a social medium. My equation stands firm with him. Also, my father has worked with him and I am very close to him and his entire family is close to me. So I donít give those reports any credibility or importance.Ē

Talking about the rumours, Arjun Kapoor added, ďI was the associate producer of Wanted, Salman Bhaiís film. So I hung around the sets and thatís where I formed an equation with him. It led to friendship and he guided me saying that I should pursue acting and not directing as a career option. And he said if I didnít, I would regret it 10 years down the line. Thatís why I laugh at this whole thing of Salman Bhai not wanting to promote me, etc, etc. Primarily it was him who taught me, mentored and literally made me live with him ó watched over my food, saw what I ate and cleaned up my diet. I have learnt everything about my fitness from him.Ē

Arjun Kapoor can be defined as a perfect blend of a choco-boy and rugged looks. Arjun, who is considered as Abhishek Bachchan's look-alike, has many female fans drooling over him even before the release of his movie.