www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net

Default Parineeti has no qualms wearing a Bikini onscreen

Follow us on Social Media

The gorgeous actress Parineeti Chopra who made her successful debut in Bollywood with "Ladies V/s Ricky Behl" is waiting for the release of her second bollywood outing "IShaqzaade".

Parineeti Chopra is in Bollywood for the long run like her cousin Priyanka Chopra. To stand neck to neck with the sizzling beauties the debut actress fantasizes to turn sexier. She even revealed that if script demands she would not hesitate in donning a bikini.

She said that “If there’s a script and I have to wear a bikini, I will do it. I know I have the willpower to get into shape for a bikini”.

Anyhow, Parineeti Chopra revealed that she had no plans to become an actress! Before her shot to fame, Parineeti was an 85-kg-weighed nerd who coordinated interviews for Ranveer Singh, Anushka Sharma, Shahid Kapoor and Rani Mukherjee!

However, the actress is too foodie and loves to eat parathans, pizzas, burgers and doesn’t follow any diets. But, she can’t ignore her passion for movies that increases her willpower!

Currently, Parineeti isn’t shooting for any film and enjoying eating foods and relaxing.