www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net

Default Ranbir-Kareena pair up for Zoya Akhtar's next

Follow us on Social Media

Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor and his cousin, the hot actress Kareena Kapoor are among the hottest list of the actors now. Audience has been waiting for a long time to see the brother-sister sharing the big screen. Finally the real life cousins Kareena Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor have decided to come together for Zoya Akhtar’s next film after her successful film "Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara".

Earlier the glam cousins of B-Town avoided from working together on big screen, because their relationship as real life brother and sister kept them apart from pairing up romantically.

But it was Zoya Akhtar, the director who came up with strong script, and thus managed to get a nod from Kareena-Ranbir with the role of sister-brother in her next film. This has been the much-awaited unison of B-Town.

Zoya got engaged with the script for some time and recently persuaded them to play the lead roles. While shooting for Talaash, Zoya narrated the story idea to Kareena and she loved it and said yes. So as Ranbir Kapoor too gave his consent after going through her script.

Though not many details have been given, it is thought that audiences will see the young Kapoors play siblings. A source also revealed that the film is due to be announced at the end of this year.

Earlier, Kareena could not take up the film Anjaana Anjaani because Ranbir was the lead hero. On this, Kareena once said, “I would love to work with Ranbir as I know he is very talented. I am confident of creating magic together. But I cannot romance him as he is my brother".

Well, we are also sure that these hot cousins can give super hits together provided a good suitable story comes on their way!