Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Jay Bhanushali "doesn't mind being the butt of jokes"

Follow us on Social Media

Jay Bhanushali is back doing fiction after a long time with Colors’ Kairi (Shashi-Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt Ltd). He shares, “My character Anuj is no superman but just an ordinary guy who loves his mother very much. The drama will now start once my independent and self-thinking wife Ambi (Preeti Chaudhary) comes into the picture and I will be torn between both.”

Since this is a light-hearted show, Jay says, “Although my emotions will be real the public will enjoy my discomfitures and many men will relate to it.”

Jay is also greatly impressed by the acting ability of the talented NSD (National School of Drama) teacher Hema Singh, who plays his shrewd on screen mom, Imarti Devi. “She is like a walking talking acting school and we are learning a lot from her every day.” Before Kairi, Jay’s other major daily show had been Kayamath. “Since then I wanted to play something different from the rich man and most of the characters I was getting were college kids which did not impress me so I took a break from daily drama. On the other hand, reality shows (Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa, Comedy Circus and DID) kept me busy.”

Remind him that Kairi is not really doing great in terms of numbers, and the talented actor states, “This is early evening and Shashi Sumeet Productions needs some time to stabilize. Many other shows which are rocking now in terms of TRPs also did not have a good start.”
    ...being a human...