Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Shashank Vyas' dil goes vroom vroom

Follow us on Social Media

Well, we are here to disclose Shashank Vyas’ car-nama. The young lad, who has put up a spirited performance in Colors’ Balika Vadhu, is on cloud nine these days as he has bought a new car, a Hyundai- Verna. He earlier had a Maruti Alto but was long waiting to buy his dream car.

The actor has bought the car from Indore as the waiting period for this car here in Mumbai was really long and he wanted it really fast.

“I bought it from Indore. My father booked it there and he drove it to Mumbai on 6 May 2012,” said the actor who smiled from ear to ear.

He further continued, “I feel like I have finally done something for myself. Buying a big car was one of my dreams and it has finally come true and I am really happy about it.”

After buying the vehicle, Shashank took his father and friends on a long drive to Siddhivinayak mandir in Mumbai. And with each passing day, his love for his car is increasing, “My car is my jaan. I just love it and I just can’t take my eyes off it.”

He even likes the car’s number. “The car’s number is MP-09-3003 and three is my favorite number, so everything is just perfect.”

Now, this is one unique love story. Before signing off, he left a message for his fans, “Dream big and work with all conviction towards it and everything will be yours.”

Well said, Shashank!!!